Marketing your business online often ends up being put on the back burner with older companies. Most of those companies have a website but, they rarely update it or utilize. It can be frustrating if your company’s struggling to generate new leads and not using every tool available.
Here are 5 stats that can help your higher ups see there are opportunities being left on the table in your B2B marketplace.
- 71% of B2B researchers start their research with a generic search. (Google, 2015) (Source: https://www.hubspot.com/marketing-statistics)
- B2B researchers do 12 searches on average prior to engaging on a specific brand's site. (Google, 2014) (Source: https://www.hubspot.com/marketing-statistics)
- Today’s sales process takes 22% longer than 5 years ago. (Biznology)
- 80% of business decision makers prefer to get company information in a series of articles versus an advertisement. (B2B PR Sense Blog)
- White paper and eBook downloads are the top producers of B2B leads, cited by 59% of marketers. Other top calls to action included contact forms (39%), webinars (37%), and free trials (35%). (MediaPost)
Have some questions? Contact us today and we’ll help you prepare for that next big meeting.